HEDEGAARD X ECHOSMITH X TVILLING „100 Years“
The idea for this song inspired the US supergroup Echosmith to contact some of their European friends to try out a new interpretation of the band’s sound. Together with the Danish artists Hedegaard (producer) and Tvilling (singer) they created the pop anthem “100 Years”. The artists combine the incredible writing skills of Echosmith with the Midas touch of Hedegaard and wrap it in his European style pulse with hints of inspiration from the glorious 80s. The singing of Sydney Sierota and Jon Nørgaard merges wonderfully, the sum of which has created an emotionally charged dance-pop song.
Echosmith gained worldwide attention with the hit “Cool Kids”, which generated more than 400 million streams on all platforms. In addition, Hedegaard has achieved enormous success with his distinctive sound and profile in the club scene. In his pop mode, collaborations with artists like Lukas Graham and Conor Maynard have made him one of the most exciting club producers in Scandinavia in recent years. Behind the new act Tvilling, Danish singer Jon Nørgaard has over 150 gold and platinum certifications.
Indie pop sensation Echosmith (“Cool Kids”) are back and are releasing the new pop anthem “100 Years” together with the gold and platinum singer Tvilling (Jon Nørgaard) and the Danish producer Hedegaard (50Cent & Dr.Dre)
- The band is made up of siblings Graham, Sydney, Noah and Jamie Sierota
- Her breakthrough came in 2013 with the single “Cool Kids”
- more than 400 million streams
- # 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart
- The single stayed in the German charts for 22 weeks with Peak at # 8
- Multiple gold and platinum awards. (triple platinum in the US)
- Tvilling aka Jon Nørgaard won the Danish version of Postars in 2002
- He broke records as the fastest platinum debut artist in the country’s music history
- In 2003 Nørgaard released his debut album This Side Up, which was written by Søren Rasted (Aqua) was written. The album sold 135,000 copies and brought the two successful ones Singles “Right Here Next to You” and “This Side Up” emerged
- With his 360 ° music company, he is involved in over 150 gold and platinum awards.
- Danish producer and DJ
- He gained notoriety through his remixes by Dr. That and 50 cents
- He had his first chart hit in Denmark in 2012 with the song Vi ejer natten (with Jon Nørgaard & Clemens). The single reached number 14 on the Danish charts
- His breakthrough came in 2014 with “Happy Home” together with the Danish singer Lukas Graham, which was awarded gold and triple platinum