TEYA “Ex Me”
The Vienna-based singer-songwriter TEYA releases her debut single “Ex Me”. The title was created in collaboration with the Swiss producer Pele Loriano, Tom Oehler and the English songwriter Ashley Hicklin and appears on their joint label Unified Records.
- At the age of twelve, after performing in front of an audience for the first time, she made the decision to devote herself to music.
- She performed in musicals for four years and played the saxophone in a jazz orchestra
- At 16 she entered a studio for the first time and helped with a choral project. These became regular projects and eventually she started writing songs when she was 17.
- Since 2018 she has been working with producer, manager and mentor Pele Loriano, who has more than 100 songs in the Swiss charts and is behind Switzerland’s success at Eurovision since 2019
- She has since made a name for herself as a songwriter at various songwriting camps, most notably the Eurovision camps.
- She released two features with producer Ninski
- She is currently working on releasing her first EP with Pele Loriano and Ashley Hicklin
Radio Süd: Robert Larasser
Radio West: Eberhard Pacak
Radio Nord: Gaby Mularczyk
Radio Ost: Kati Schulte